A two-day National Summit on Truck Transit Parks (TTPs) was held in Abuja with the theme: “Truck Transit Parks: Providing Critical Infrastructure for Trade and Transit”.
The Hnourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi delivered the keynote address at the occasion.
The papers presented include:
- The Economic Pace for Truck Transit Parks in Nigeria.
- Overall Analysis of Infrastructure Deficit in the Transport Industry in Nigeria: The Need for Strategic Funding.
- PPP Model and the Way Forward for TTP projects in Nigeria.
- Proffering Feasible Financing Options for the Truck Transit Parks.
- Implementation Strategies and Investment Opportunities in Truck Transit Parks Infrastructure in Nigeria.
- Nigerian Economy and Truck Transit Parks: A panacea Towards Saner, Safer Roads.